Dat Bike is a technology startup whose mission is to drive mass adoption of green transportation. We make the most compelling and dependable electric bikes so that customers can just switch without making any compromises. To do this, we welcome the brightest people to join our journey.
Dat Bike team consists of young, ambitious people who are result driven. We want to grow Dat Bike to become a giant in the world. Join us if you want to make something great, from scratch!
About the job
We believe 50% the success of early-stage startups comes from marketing. We are exploring direct-to-consumer (D2C) channels, which means that marketing is even more important. So we need you, our first marketing hire. Ideally, you should already have domain experience in D2C. In addition, we like people who can directly execute. How much you spent at your last employment is not relevant to us, since we don’t have a lot of money.
- Generate leads
- Explore different marketing channels and strategies to generate leads
- Grow our social media presence to generate leads
- Produce domain knowledge content to generate leads
- Hold offline events to generate leads
- Build communities to generate leads
- Improve SEO to generate leads
- Generate more leads
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge with a strong track of record on execution
- Experience in D2C of physical products
- Strong technical and non-technical copywriting skills
- Hi-tech, consumer goods or automotive industry experience is a plus
- 3 meals a day and a place to stay (if you don’t yet have)
- Free soda, drink as much as you want
- Social security + insurance
- Cash + equity compensation
- Discount price to buy a Dat Bike
- New City, Binh Duong
- Please send your resume to email@example.com